This is another one of those “Tag” type things and since I am up, I thought I would try it out. Hopefully I can come up with 50 things. *laughs*
1. I am a Wiccan/Pagan. I do believe in God, but I feel that there is another side to the power of Divinity. I feel deep in my heart that there is a Female side within Divinity. I also feel that God doesn’t live with a building. HE lives within us all. Around us all. The Lord and Lady are surrounding us every moment of our lives. Nature is my church, my Spirit is Their Home.
2. I do not believe in Satan/The Devil. I feel that if I do something bad, that I am the one doing it. No one, no otherworldly being is to blame for what I do. I am willing to accept responsibility for what I have done and will not reach out for the ultimate scapegoat to place blame somewhere else. And to go along with this. NO I do not worship the Devil or murder small children. You can’t worship what you don’t believe in.
3. I have three beautiful children that I love with my whole heart. They are my gifts, my heart and soul. And the only children that I can tolerate. Which leads into #4.
4. I do not like other peoples children. UNLESS I have this pull to “make” them mine. My friend Rose’s children, I love like they are my own children. But other peoples kids *shivers.* Don’t get me wrong, kids are funny and make you laugh, but I have seen way to many times, kids acting like complete and total nightmares. Throwing fits, screaming constantly, lacking respect. Those are the kids that need to be kept in the house. Not put into public. They are an embarrassment. I know I am sounding harsh, but kids without manners annoy me.
5. I have epilepsy. I have had it since I was a small child. It was a side effect of having the DtP vaccine. I was allergic to the pertussis part.
6. I have been struck by lightening. It didn’t hurt really until after. Remember kids, if a storm is brewing, GET OFF THE DAMN PHONE!
7. I have Obsessive Compulsion Disorder. But thankfully only with certain things. I count everything, wash my hands frequently, won’t touch doors except in my own home. If I touch anything, I can feel the ick getting on me and should have stock in hand sanitizer.
8. I hate telephones. I hate talking on them, having one, anything. I do not own a cellphone that has service, nor will I ever. I will never call anyone back, and if I have to talk on a phone, it has to be on speaker ONLY.
9. I own cats. Lots and lots of cats. 16 to be exact. Their names are:
- Lucy Belle
- Sir Gareth Thomas (AKA Peanut Head)
- Pottamus Prime
- Draco Catfoy
- Benjamin Basher
- Jeffery Deadlox
- Masky Sky
- Hoody Rose
- Angel Cake
- Nigelis Jr
10. I also have 1 dog. Her name is Tina Marie and she is a mix of something small. In other words, she is a mutt.
11. All of my animals are either born in my home or rescues. I am a notorious cat burglar and will steal a cat if I see that it is being abused in any way, shape or form. I am more than willing to admit it.
12. I am “labelled” as Goth. I wear the black make-up and the black clothing. I wear the odd jewelry and fishnets. And I enjoy every moment of it. I am ME.
13. I am conceited as hell. I love myself, I have no problem with that. I love being who I am.
14. I am very outspoken. If I have something to say, I will say it. No qualms here people.
15. I am brutally honest. If you don’t want to know the true answer to something, DO NOT ASK ME. I will tell you exactly what I think and will not hold back to save your feelings. You asked, I tell.
16. I have stage-fright unlike anything anyone has ever seen. I cannot stand being on a stage and will lock-up automatically. Which is weird considering 17.
17. I do attempt to do karaoke. It helps to break me out of the fences created by dear ol’ #16 up there. Or at least it attempts to help me with that.
18. I have been told I should have a recording contract. People seem to like my voice. And yes, I sing a lot.
19. I smoke cigarettes. It was either that or prescription nerve meds and yeah, I chose what I feel is the lesser of two evils. I don’t like medication.
20. I do not drink, nor do I do any sort of drugs. It is hard enough to get tylenol in me. Tried pot once and found it stupid and honestly, it was boring as hell. That whole “Everything is funny” and “Munchies” is BS. I am paralyzed. NOTHING but my brain works. I found out a while ago that I am probably allergic to it.
21. I went to college for Psychology. Came upon hard times 6 months before my graduation and had to drop out. I had a 4.6 GPA. 😦
22. I am a wanna-be extreme couponer. The very thought of buying groceries for a month with just a few bucks gets my engine running.
23. I do not kiss anyone on the mouth. Germs people. GERMS.
24. I am asexual. In other words, I do not have the sexual relations. Don’t get me wrong, it can be okay, but when dealing with as much pain as I do, it just isn’t worth it.
25. Speaking of pain, the doctors are testing me for Rheumatoid Arthritis. I have been having a lot of pain going on lately so I asked about a test for Lupus. Well Lupus wasn’t found but something else was wrong.
26. I have every symptom of Multiple Sclerosis with the exception of the brain lesions. So they can’t call what is wrong with me MS for certain.
27. I am part Irish and part Cherokee. You can’t tell my native american side at all, but damn it, you can see that Irish just fine. THANKS MOM! *grumbles*
28. I am nearly blind in both eyes. I started losing my sight at the age of 12 and it has progressively gotten worse. I also have astigmatism. YAY ME!
29. I cannot go out into the sun at all without getting burnt. My skin is pale people and it doesn’t tan. IT BURNS. I can go from the house to the car and be burnt to a crisp. NOT a good feeling.
30. I do not watch TV. I do not like TV. I will watch videos and things on my computer but sit me in front of a TV and my brain goes dead. I zone out.
31. I read. A lot. If I could, I would have an entire wing off of my house with nothing but a huge library. Books are the most beautiful things on the planet. Except my children of course.
32. I love odd things. Old dolls, old statues, just things that are weird make me happy. I actually have a set of glass eyes. It has both the child size and the adult size.
33. I love making things. My imagination goes into overdrive and I begin creating. Whether it is clothing, jewelry, art. You name it, I will make it. And 99 time out of 100, it will be something odd. My favorite pieces right now is my severed old mans head necklace and my vials of “blood.”
34. If I can find an better and quicker way to do something, you can bet your sweet arse that I will do it that way. I will find the easiest and most efficient way of doing something and it will get done properly the first time. I am not one to piddle around with steps if I can do it better my way.
35. I have a pet potato. Don’t ask…
36. I wear toboggans to bed. I have this intense fear of something crawling in my ears while I sleep, so yeah, I keep em covered.
Ugh, this is getting hard.
37. I am a human barometer. I know when it will rain, storm, snow, anything. I am my own meteorologist.
38. I am horribly terrified of crickets and grasshoppers. Nothing else really scares me. Spiders, snakes, rats anything. Doesn’t bother me, but you get one of those long legged jumping bastards near me and I will go running off into the sunset screaming bloody murder. I also tend to scream out for my mommy at some point.
39. My mother means everything to me. Period. I am violently protective over my mom.
40. Speaking of violent. When I get to a certain point, I will do anything possible to hurt whomever got me there. I go for blood. Literal BLOOD. And I cannot control it. I black out when I hit rage mode and I will hurt people. NOT those that I love and care about, but the one that hurt me. When I was younger, I ended up putting 2 people into the hospital. That is something I am NOT proud of. So I have lived my life in peace and serenity to keep myself grounded and away from that. I have learned to control my agitation by moving away from it, allowing myself to cool down before I say or do something that will harm another being.
41. The one thing that I can’t control is my reaction to anyone that harms my daughter. My sons can take care of themselves but with her, I will protect her with everything I have. I have come to terms with the Deities that be that if anything was to happen to her, if anyone was to willingly harm her, I will destroy them. I know that it will be too much for my psyche to take and I will explode into a fit of pure fury that will make the Titans (the Gods that Zeus locked into prison for eternity. Google it.) look like altar boys. I will find whoever did it and they will…. Well, I won’t go there.
42. I do not feel what I consider “Wasteful Emotions.” Jealousy, Envy, Greed all are wasteful emotions. I will not waste my life wishing for what another has. I am grateful for what I have. I cherish each little tidbit. While yes, I do feel that things could be better, I will not dwell on the fact that I am where I am. I am stronger because of what is around me, and I appreciate the little things in life because of it.
43. I do not tolerate abuse in any way, shape or form. I will defend those that need help. It is my protective side that does it. And yes, that goes for snot nose kids too. I may not like them, but I won’t tolerate someone hurting them.
44. I have a statue of “The Thinker” on my desk. It helps me to focus on what I need to. And he is doing his best to keep me on track here.
45. I do not have many friends. But those that I consider my friends aren’t friends, they are my family.
46. I have a monkey toy that was given to me when I was a child. It is my little MonkMonk. I also have a porcelain piggy bank that is older than I am. WAY OLDER than I am. I got it when I was 5.
47. I cannot drink water. At all. I love water, but as soon as it hits my stomach it comes right back up and I look like a baby spitting up. It is quite disturbing.
48. While I do eat meat, I can very easily be a vegetarian. I am anemic so by doctors orders, meat has to be on the menu. GAK.
49. I much prefer the night time over day time. I just feel more comfortable that way.
50. If you ever ask me a question, the answer will always either be 42 or goats. Don’t ask me why, but that is my first reaction to anything.
I do hope that you have enjoyed this and I tag each and every one of you to do it too. By all means do it in the comments below, or start a blog yourself. Its free here on WordPress. And if you do, by all means share the link below!