I know that I haven’t posted much and I do hope that all of you will forgive me for that. I haven’t been feeling good the last few days. But hey, it happens and it doesn’t mean that I don’t love y’all. So to make up a bit for it, I am sharing this recipe.
Easy Chocolate Fudge
- 2 cups of semi sweet chocolate morsels
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (this is optional y’all. You don’t like nuts? Don’t need em. *smiles*)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
What ya need to do:
- Line an 8 inch square pan with tin foil, or parchment paper. It is all your preference.
- Put the chocolate and the milk into a sauce pan and place on the stove that is on the LOWEST SETTING IMAGINABLE. Don’t need to rush this one kiddies, otherwise you might end up with some nasty bark type stuff. We don’t want that. Stir until it is smooth and the chocolate is all melty goodness. Oh, and don’t lick the spoon yet. That stuff is like lava heated to the temp of the sun and your tongue will melt off in a frenzy of awfulness. Just sayin’
- Remove from heat and add the vanilla and nuts (if you want nuts that is.)
- Spread evenly in the pan that you have lined. Spread it good. (Insert Devo music here as I dance around like an idiot.)
- Cover with foil and put into the fridge for about 2 or so hours. Just until it is firm. Then remove from the pan. (Which is pretty easy due to the foil/paper! Just lift!)
- Pull off the foil and then cut into blocks or chunks or just eat it whole. This is all up to you. 🙂 I would vote for chunks. That way you don’t gets a tummy ache.
- Just eat it, eat it, eat it, eat it. Get yourself an egg and beat it Um… Sorry. I am in music mode y’all. I’m done.
Love you guys immensely!