Hello my darling friends! Today is another hot one and I feel like I am boiling alive, but you know what? It is a lot better than freezing! How is the weather where you are? I know that there are some places that are going through some really bad stuff right now and I am definitely sending some good energy their way! I hope you all will as well.
Today, I thought I would do a tag. I haven’t done one in a while so why not right? *laughs* Today’s choice is…. *dramatic music inserted here yo!* FURRY FRIEND! I have many furry friends but I will choose only one for this one. Okay, Maybe two. Yeah 2 would be good. They shall be the eldest of the ones I have. So here we go!
- What is your pets name? My pets are LucyBelle and Sir Gareth Thomas
- What kind of pet is it and what breed? Lucy is a Russian Blue and Sir Gareth is a Maine Coon. *They are both cats*
- How long have you had your pet friend? I have has Lucy for about 3 years and Sir Gareth for 2 and a half. 🙂
- How did you get your pet? Both were abused. Lucy was brought over by a little girl and she was dragging her by the neck. So I asked if I could have her. The girls mother very willingly handed her over. She was timid and scared all the time. It was sad. Sir Gareth Thomas I found at someones house. They were trying to give me another cat but when I saw Sir, my heart stalled. They had broken his arm, and openly admitted it. He was tiny and his leg was SIDEWAYS y’all. Sideways. I said, “Let me have him too.” And they looked at me weird. Told me that he was just going to be put down so why take him. So, I walked over to him, picked him up and put him in the car. I said, “I’m taking him if you like it or not.” And I left with him and another cat.
- How old is your pet? Lucy’s estimated age when I got her was maybe 6 months. And Sir was 9 weeks old. So yeah, 3 1/2 and 2 3/4.
- What are some quirky things about your pets personality? Lucy loves a laser pointer, a flash light. You name it she chases it. Sir on the other hand doesn’t pay them any mind. He is a low key, giant cat that loves to climb trees.
- What does your relationship with your pet mean to you? They are my children. All of my cats are my children. I love them like I love my blood kids.
- What are some of your favorite past times with your pet? Laser pointers and we play tag. *laughs*
- What are nicknames that you call your pet? LucyBelle’s nickname is LouLouBelle and Sir Gareth Thomas’s is Peanut Head or Nutter Butter. I can walk outside and sing “Have another Nutter Butter Peanut Butter Sandwich coookieeeee!” and he comes running. *laughs* Such a goofball.
So friends, tell me about your pet or pets. I would love to know about them!