*grumbles something about just waking up*
Yes friends, I have been asleep for most of the day. I know, seems like a bit of overkill but I really enjoy sleeping. What I don’t enjoy is waking up grumpy. And unfortunately for y’all, and for everyone else in my family, I am grumpy.
But I couldn’t neglect all of you, my dear friends. Even if I am grumpy as all hell. So here we are my dears. So to celebrate my just waking up, my tag for the day is:
- Do you dream? I most certainly do. Every single time I sleep.
- What did you dream about last night? Well tonight as I was napping, I had a dream about someone that I know. We were sitting around talking about plans, and then zombies burst in and we pulled a commando moment. I love those types of dreams.
- How many dreams do you usually remember? 99% of them. Unless they are just blah blah dreams that don’t have any meaning.
- Do you have a dream journal? Yes I do. I have a few of them actually most of which I don’t use.
- How often do you have nightmares? Rarely. I will explain in #6.
- Do you lucid dream? Yes. I am a very avid lucid dreamer. If I don’t like something in a dream, I change it into something else. There are only a few occasions that I can’t change things. That is when my subconscious is trying to tell me something important.
- Do you dream in color? Yes I do.
- Do you dream in first person? Depends on what I am supposed to learn from the dream. Except for the other night. I was in first person because I was meant to be. It was… um… interesting.
- Do you have recurring dreams? Yes I do. Especially if I don’t listen during the first one.
- Have you ever had déjà vu? Who hasn’t! Ermergerd. It makes me feel all wiggly inside when it happens though. I dun likes it precious. Those nasty hobbitses.
Well there we go friends. My grumpy Tag… I mean dream tag. I’m looking at the questions and realizing that they were way too easy to do. *laughs*
Do y’all have any suggestions on Tags or Top 5 lists that I can do? We can all do them together! 🙂 Just email me at LilEysium@gmail.com or leave a comment! I would love to hear them!
Stay happy y’all, even when you are grumpy!