Hello friends! I hope that this evening finds you doing well! Today is our weekly DIY and boy do I have a treat for all of you! It is a recipies for….
Unstuffed Cabbage Roll Soup
Yes friends. I am literally drooling here. IT is soooooo good. Enjoy!
- 2 lbs of Ground Beef or Turkey
- 1 tbs Olive Oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 small head of cabbage, chopped
- 2 cans (14.5 oz each) diced tomatoes
- 1 can (8 oz) tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp sea salt (you can add more or less to suit your taste)
- 1 tsp greek seasoning (to make this: mix equal parts- Oregano, Basil, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder)
In a large pan, heat olive oil over med. high heat. Add the meat and chopped onions. Cook until the meat is brown and onions are translucent. Add the garlic and allow to cook for 1 more minute.
Add the remaining ingredients and bring to a boil. Lower the heat to medium low to medium and allow to simmer for 20 to 30 minutes, or until the cabbage is tender.
And then poof! Pure unmitigated deliciousness is at your fingertips, or you spoon. Either way. You can serve with grated Parmesan and croutons. It is all up to you.
I want to hear about your favorite recipes! Leave them in the comments below, or by all means hit me up on Facebook! You can even email me if you are so inclined!
Love to you all and please, keep smiling.